As we know, shelters and rescue groups across the country have their hands full with too many animals and not enough resources. But they’re also on the front lines and thus in a great position to help educate people about the dangers of hot cars. We just need to get them the tools to do so!
You can sponsor one of the shelters or rescue groups below who is interested in keeping dogs cool, by sponsoring their hot car materials. Find out more about the organizations in need below and contact us to sponsor their hot car materials to help them save dogs. You can choose to let them know about your gift or we’ll keep it anonymous. Either way is cool! Contact us if you have any questions.
These Cool Groups Could Use Your Help!
- Beaumont Animal Services, Beaumont, Texas
- Prattville/Autauga Humane Society, Prattville, Alabama
- The Canine Collective Doge Rescue, Central Ohio
- Dog Gone Rescue, Creston, Iowa
- Brown County Humane Society & Brown County Animal Shelter, Georgetown, Ohio
- Yaqui Animal Rescue, Mission, Texas
- Bryant Animal Control, Bryant, Arkansas
- Junior Humane Society, Cantonment, Florida
- Raccoon Valley Shelter & Rescue, Boone, Iowa